We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from our international distributor. Click Here
Product added to carts.
BK Blog Post
Posted by Brian Tracy.
Brian Tracy is one of America's leading authorities on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness. He is the author of thirteen previous books, including the bestselling book Maximum Achievement.
I wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a wonderful new year!
Every New Year’s, Barbara and I make the decision to make the coming year the best year of our life.
I hope that the new year is wonderful and prosperous for you. I’ve made a list of some inspirational quotes for the new year to inspire you.
I want you to ask yourself this…
“If this was the best year of my life, what would have to happen?”
Think about this, and write it down. If you really want to achieve it, you can.
If you really want to accomplish your new year’s resolutions in 2015, follow my 4 easy steps from my blog by clicking the link. 4 EASY Steps to Reach Your New Year’s Goals & Perform Better in 2015
There is no greater guarantee of a long, happy, healthy, and prosperous life than for you to be continually working on being, having, and achieving more and more of the things you really want. Clear goals enable you to release your full potential for personal and professional success. Goals enable you to overcome any obstacle and to make your future achievement unlimited.
Resolve to make 2015 an amazing year. Here are some of my favorite quotes from throughout the year to inspire you.
1) “It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going.”- Brian Tracy
2) “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.”- Tim Ferris
3) “You can develop any habit or thought or behavior that you consider desirable or necessary.” -Brian Tracy
4) “We become what we think about.” -Earl Nightingale
5) “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”- Brian Tracy
6) “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
7) “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”- George Addair
8) “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” - W. P. Kinsella
9) “Your life only gets better when you get better.”- Brian Tracy
10) “Think continually about what you want, not about the things you fear.” - Brian Tracy
11) “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”- Brian Tracy
12) “Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
13) “The only place where success come before work is in the dictionary.”- Vidal Sassoon
14) “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”-Dalai Lama
15) “I am thankful for all of those who said, “No” to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.”- Albert Einstein
16) “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
17) “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them”- Walt Disney
18) “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”- Brian Tracy
19) “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”- Brian Tracy
Thank you, all for a wonderfully successful 2014! I will see you in 2015. Thank you for reading my blog. Leave a comment and share it with you friends!