We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from our international distributor. Click Here
Product added to carts.
BK Blog Post
You will receive a great deal of information about the various channels we will use to market your book. Approximately six to eight months before your book is released, we will send you an author questionnaire that asks for your input on a variety of marketing issues (including updated content descriptions of your book, a short author bio, comparative titles for your book, and any marketing plans that you have). On your author day (five to six months before your book is released), we’ll give you a marketing plan and a timeline with important dates, both of which will have been tailored specifically for your book.
Here are some key factors to keep in mind:
• You are responsible for securing endorsements.
• Your author questionnaire (which will be sent to you by the marketing staff) is a key tool to help us market your book. Please take time to complete it and return it promptly.
• If you decide to hire a publicist, this process can take some time. Please begin any deliberations well in advance of your author day.
• Begin collecting all media contacts now.
• Build your mailing lists now.
• Set up speaking engagements now for when your book comes out