We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from our international distributor. Click Here
Product added to carts.
BK Magazine Write Right
You can sum up your short- and long-term goals and how you will achieve them by answering these sixteen questions. When possible, start your answers with the word “I.”
1. Why do you want to write?
2. What do you want to write--novels, nonfiction, children’s or YA books?
3. Which book(s) or author(s) is a model for you or your books?
4. Is there an author who is a model for the writer you would like to become?
5. What do you want your writing to communicate?
6. What do you want your writing to achieve?
7. What groups of readers are you writing for?
8. How many books do you want to write a year?
9. What advance would you like for your book?
10. How much money a year do you want to earn from your writing?
11. How and where do you want to live?
12. Do you want to write your book yourself, work with an editor, collaborate, or hire a ghostwriter?
13. Do you want to self-publish, pay to be published, or be paid to be published?
14. How will you support your writing until it supports you?
15. How will you use your success to serve others?
16. What literary legacy do you want to leave?
Put your answers up where you write. Read them if you become discouraged. Change them as you wish.